Wednesday 22 July 2009

Another Feather

Regular readers (!) will remember that when I got my big pink boxing gloves it had a positive effect on my sparring that I compared to Dumbo's magic feather. Well now I appear to have found the magic feather for my feet (or my turning kick at least). It's a pair of Muay Thai anklets that I got for about £1.99 from ebay. I actually bought them to give my dodgy ankle a bit of protection when blocking, but when I wore them for kickboxing tonight for the first time, suddenly I seemed to be able to kick the stuffing out of first the heavy bag and then the focus pad without too much pain and/or effort.
Purely psychological of course - but the power of the mind is a fairly amazing thing.

1 comment:

  1. It's not Psychological...the magic feather really was magic. Wasn't it ? { Regular reader waves in friendly manner. }

    ReplyDelete