Wednesday 15 July 2009

Gathering Momentum

Wednesday night women's kickboxing - the class was quite a bit busier than it has been to date in the new venue, and seemed to have a real buzz about it. I think the class is finally starting to get to a sustainable critical mass and will grow some more.
Talked with T afterwards about training through August, he's still undecided about whether to collapse the classes all into the Monday night, or whether to keep it to business as usual. As you might have guessed, my preference is to keep Thursday going, 'cos it gives me more chances to train, especially during the school holidays when my other half will be home with the kids so I don't have to worry about the logistics of picking them up after work and still getting to training on time - in fact I might even be able to get there early and get some extra time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment