Saturday 13 February 2010

Catch Up

For some reason I don't seem to have got around to blogging much this week - must be overwork I guess, lots of unusual distractions in addition to the usual day job.Training as usual Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
Highlights include my sparring on Thursday, which was pretty good for once, and practice with T after the kids classes today, where we went through quite a bit of stuff and had a good discussion about how things might shape up when I start to branch out on my own in Derby.
Low light was Wu-style pushing hands in Tai Chi on Thursday, which made me have a minor freak-out, as I'm never very comfortable with that particular routine - it seems to involve far to much intrusion into my personal space before taking any kind of defensive action, and for some
reason this week it was just more than I could allow and so I couldn't let it happen properly. Very relieved when D spotted my discomfort and gave me something else to do instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment