Monday 19 April 2010

It's an ill wind...

Having spent the last little while at work fielding questions about volcanic ash, this weekend the flight ban meant that I didn't have to take the kids class single handed after all, which I must admit was something of a relief.
The problem with the kids class is that it is very easy, especially with the littlest ones, for them to start misbehaving and I worry that I don't yet have the authority of T to get them to settle down and behave, so there is always the vision in my mind of the class just becoming an hour of me trying to stop them hurting themselves/each other, instead of teaching. Significantly less of a problem with the adults...which is one of the reasons I can't see myself ever setting up a kids class in Derby.
Lots of practice of 5-animal related drills, which was fun but hard on the legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment