Saturday 5 June 2010

Holiday Cover

I've been too busy to blog this week as I have been teaching all the kung fu lessons in Derby and Nottingham - both T and D have gone away on their holidays, leaving me (who hasn't been away, nor have I got anything planned which is a bit of a downer) as the holiday cover. I still get slightly nervous before taking a class single-handedly, but I think they've all gone pretty well, even the kids this morning which is always tough for one adult to do. Fortunately my eldest helped me out with the tinies, and then A came to help out with the older ones He's got a good way with the kids and if I ever started up a kids class of my own he'd be my first pick for assistant.
Not sure how much kung fu was learned (especially in the first class), but everyone had fun, no injuries and plenty enough running about to tire them all out, for which, if it gives them a quieter kid for the rest of the day, their parent's should thank me...

No comments:

Post a Comment