Sunday 8 November 2009

The Measure of All Things?

Good set of kids lessons on Saturday, I seem to be making connections with some of the kids that had been more stand-offish with me 'til now.
Also 3 new people in the older kids class which is good, one of them is an ex-karateka who is obviously quite proficient but will have her work cut out a bit re-learning some of the stances in a more kung fu style.
After the kids had left went through some stuff with T for a while, the Wing Chun 2 person drills are coming on although I somehow don't seem to be able to remember them at all, just react on instinct to whatever T does and it seems to work.
I need to start trying to write some of the stuff down, but it is very hard to describe effectively in words and my anatomical drawing skills aren't up to sketching it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment