Tuesday 24 November 2009

Waiting for the third

I was in two minds about going to kickboxing and kung fu on Monday as my finger was still painful and I can't make a proper fist, but decided to go along anyway. So we get to the pad-work section of kickboxing and because I can't punch I get to hold the big kick pad....and proceed to get kicked right in the jaw by someone who I would have expected to have enough control by now to avoid aiming about 2 foot higher than expected!
It was a pretty powerful kick, T who saw it happened was convinced I must have a concussion, but although I did feel distinctly nauseous and dizzy for a while I was OK after 10 minutes or so...and no teeth loosened as far as I can tell.
But my grandma always used to say that accidents come in 3s - so what's the next one going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment