Friday 4 December 2009

Got It Taped

Strapped up my fingers for last night's kung fu and tai chi, it worked pretty well so I think that will be the norm for the next couple of weeks. N and I got free choice during the class instead of doing any teaching, which made a nice change, so we went through li pi quite a bit, then some wing chun 2 person stuff.
I also spent quite a while chatting with S, who is having a baby and was keen to get my advice on what to do and what not to do in terms of training whilst pregnant - looks like I'm a role model!
In tai chi my sword technique was a little bit hampered by my strapped hand but it was still manageable except for the most twiddly bits. I guess Anakin must have found it similarly difficult after he lost his hand in a light sabre duel....

No comments:

Post a Comment