Thursday 3 December 2009

Quick Catch Up

Didn't manage to log Monday's training before I flew off to Germany for work, so here goes, better late than never.
Relatively big kick-boxing class which seemed to fly by quite quickly, working on elements of the stuff for blue sash but struggling to remember some of them - really need some time to work on them with T consistently over a few weeks for it to sink in. Managed to hurt my fingers within a couple of minutes of starting, I need some way of reminding myself not to use that hand for any kind of weight bearing - I think I might try taping my fingers together and see if that works...
Taught chang chuan again in kung fu, followed by a bit of application work with the beginners, but I declined to be the throwee/victim in any of the throws as it would potentially aggravate my finger. Then worked on a small change to char chui number 1 which makes it make a lot more sense. No time for any extra practice at the end as I needed to get home to pack...


No comments:

Post a Comment