Thursday 18 March 2010

Frustration

Frustrated on two counts tonight - first, I haven't yet got in to the rhythm of training on Wednesdays, not Thursdays, so I'm on edge feeling like I've forgotten to do something important. Secondly the wireless card in my computer seems to have an intermittant fault and every few minutes I lose my internet connection which is very annoying. Working hard on cultivating a zen-like attitude about it, but obviously buddhism was dreamt up before the challenges of IT.
So a short post tonight - a few new faces at the Derby Wednesday last night and also quite a few of last week's punters back for more, which is a good sign. Still a way to go to build the class up to a decent size though. Chatted to one of the guys afterwards for a few minutes, he's been doing various martial arts for a while and was keen to talk, especially about Wing Chun. Perhaps I'll suggest to D that we try one of the simpler 2-person wing chun drills out in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment