Wednesday 29 April 2009

Blitzing It

Busy Monday, getting some of the kickboxers ready for their first grading this Saturday, then doing the same with the Kung Fu beginners, although they have a little longer to prepare. Then once they'd gone home went through lots of more advanced stuff with T, A and N to prepare for my own grading. In very rapid succession we went through two person Choy Li Fut, Ee Sen Tee, Biu Jeet and Li Pi. Having a bit of a crisis with Biu Jeet, the minor changes seem to make sense but I'm struggling with some of the bits that haven't changed! I'll need to go through it again on Thursday I think.
On Tuesday I came down with a really bad stomach bug, which made me worry I would be ill for the grading (and also made me slow in updating this blog) but now I think I'm on the mend, so should be OK for tomorrow's last chance to blitz stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment