Saturday 25 April 2009

TIme is getting short, sport.

Kids classes this morning, all three classes a good size and also all well behaved and civilised. Since it's the Junior grading next week we mostly concentrated on the forms, so lots of wushu, Yang Fan Chuan and some Broadsword for me this morning. Unfortunately I didn't get to practice Nam Chuan today though.
The big news is that Master They is coming up next weekend, he should arrive towards
 the end of the Junior grading and so he'll get to see how we're getting along teaching the kids. But even more nerve-wracking than that is that he'll be doing the Senior grading in the afternoon! So I have just less than a week to get everything into shape.....hopefully I can pack some extra practice in after the Monday and Thursday sessions - might have to give Tai Chi a miss this week. But more importantly I have to try to remember that it's not really THAT important, and even if I don't get it this time, I've had lots of fun training for it, which is what it's all about really.

No comments:

Post a Comment