Friday 3 April 2009

Uh Oh

Woke on Thursday to a painful knee. It freed up a bit after I had got ready for work, but then spending the morning in a training course (i.e. enforced sitting down for 4 straight hours) made it bad again - it seems much better if I keep moving. I was in two minds over wether to do Kung Fu etc or not, but given that it was my last chance before my holiday I decided to give it a try. Mostly it wasn't too bad, but whenever I shock loaded it, like landing from a jump, or being the supporting leg in a spinning kick, it gave me some jip.
Decided to soldier on to Tai Chi too, where C cheered me up by telling me horror stories about knee injuries and telling me I'd probably damaged the tendon that holds my knee-cap in place....yikes!
Iced it for a while after I got home, and now it's going to get a rest because I'm off to Scotland for some R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment