Friday 17 April 2009

Hall of Mirrors

In the dance studio for Women's KickBoxing tonight. I still don't like it when I catch sight of myself in the mirrors, although it was informative to look at myself whilst stretching to see how low I was managing to get. Not too bad for an old-timer like me, I thought....
Couple of new people, a mother and daughter I think, the daughter in particular seemed to really enjoy it, so I think they'll be back. I'm probably going to start taking my eldest to these sessions for the next few weeks because she's going to have to miss the Saturday kids classes for a while - she has a ballet exam coming up and needs to do some extra classes to prepare (serious stuff!), which clash with KF. I think she'll probably like the kickboxing as it's pretty much what we teach the kids anyway, apart from the Wushu forms.
I'll be taking the lesson next week, and T has asked me to try to draw up my own plan for the lesson and go through it with him beforehand. Getting the timings right will be the biggest challenge I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment