Saturday 7 February 2009

Anarchy's Last Hurrah?

Kids Kung Fu today. Another new starter in the tinies class, I thought I recognised her mum and when we chatted it turns out I was right - she used to do Kung Fu with us a few years back before she had her kids....and now she's keen for them to learn it too. Seems like once you're bitten with the bug, it never quite leaves you. I'll start working on her to come back to an adult's class!
The older ones class was chaotic again, after some discussion T has decided to re-organise it and split it into two, so that the beginners/lower sashes get their own session, followed by the more senior sashes. New regime starts next week, so hopefully today was the last of the anarchy. I think this should work better, although it does mean J will have to find something to occupy herself with for the first hour. Perhaps I can persuade her she should help out?
No definite date for the competition yet, I can't help thinking it's bound to be on the day I'm going to see Kaiser Chiefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment