Thursday 5 February 2009

Scared?

Kung Fu tonight - good lesson with chance to work on my Li Pi and also teach the 2-person mantis set to the intermediates, and get chance to do my beloved Wing Chun Pole set. Well worth the journey out through the deep slush.
Afterwards, though, no D to take the Tai Chi lesson. Those of us who were there stood around looking at our shoes trying to decide what to do and waiting for one of us to volunteer to take the class. No-one did. So we all went home. And ever since getting back I've been regretting not stepping up to the challenge. I've never taken a Tai Chi class at all before, let alone the "advanced" class. But I have taken KF and kickboxing classes, and I do know quite a lot of Tai Chi. And it's not like they would have been a hostile crowd. We could have run the class as a joint effort. Can't decide whether it was cowardice or laziness, but next time I WILL do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment