Saturday 28 February 2009

Leading Ladies

It being the last Friday of the month, it was my turn to teach the Ladies Kickboxing class this week. Wasn't anywhere near so nervous this time, although it started badly by me being on the last minute getting there. So we started slightly late, and I didn't manage to get through all the stuff I'd been planning to, but I think I managed to keep everyone fairly busy and working to their ability. Very little time for pad work at the end though, which was a shame, because I think it helps make people think they've worked really hard in a class if they spend the last few minutes getting a bit of a sweat on with the pads - they leave on a bit of a high.
Towards the end of the class a crowd of what I think were cheerleaders turned up, they had the hall booked after us, they were watching through the door. 2 of them came in afterwards and asked me if they could come along next week, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment