Tuesday 12 May 2009

Complete Martial Artists

Kickboxing, then the first lesson post-grading for the Kung Fu beginners, so I got to teach Chang Chuan right from the start for the first time - maybe I've been up-graded too. Also two new people from a Tai Chi class who have been persuaded by D's latest marketing idea that they should try Kung Fu for a few weeks to become "complete martial artists". (must be some kind of good idea, 'cos that's how I started). They seemed to enjoy it although I think they found it pretty exhausting, so I hope we haven't scared them off.Went through the Bokken sets again with T afterwards, still struggling a little with the stab-to-the-heart one but starting to get there. Made my arm hurt again too.
I seem to have promised a friend at work that I'll indulge his son's Star Wars obsession by teaching him a few moves that might work with a light sabre. My first bit of fight choreography -next stop Golden Harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment