Tuesday 19 May 2009

What's next?

Kickboxing and Kung Fu on Monday night. More hook kicks in kickboxing, they seemed to flow a little easier than they were doing, but to get them right I think I need to do about 4 hours practice every day - maybe I should give up work and become a shaolin monk?
In Kung Fu I got to teach chum ku to the blue belts, which is a bit of a promotion for me, at that level I'm usually only allowed to supervise stuff that they've already been taught by T. Later on we were even talking about me teaching stuff to brown belts when we've got a few new ones.
After the class we went through biu jeet again, think I've got the hang of the changes now. Then I started learning the final set on our syllabus, which I think is called char chuan. I like it so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment