Saturday 2 May 2009

Different Flavour

I took my eldest with me to kickboxing on Friday night, partly so that she could go through Nam Chuan with T afterward and also to introduce her to it as it may have to be her main class when her extra ballet lessons start in a few weeks. Being a mum at that session rather than an assistant (although I was still the assistant), gave the lesson a different flavour for me.
Plenty of people there and a couple of new faces. Nam Chuan and some more wushu pole at the end. I think I may have finally got the hang of the 360 jump in that set now, the key seems to be to start the stepping with the right foot and do the last leap on the spot rather than trying to travel down the room. Now if only I were flexible enough to go right down to the floor in the sparrow-splash after it, it might look quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment