Saturday 17 January 2009

Down with the kidz

Saturday mornings mean Kids Kung Fu. So first an hour with the younger ones, joined by my youngest, S, then an hour and three quarters with the older mob, joined by my eldest, J.
Quite exhausting today because I was the only "helper", which meant trying to keep my eye on three sets of kids at once, one of the groups was complete newbies at their first lesson needing lots of attention, and another were armed with sticks and swords, making turning my back on them a bit risky! Still, I should be happy that there were so many kids there - it seems to be a very popular class.
T reported that the national competition isn't far away - so of course J wants to get into serious training to see if she can replicate her double-gold triumph of 2 years ago. Chip off the old block or wot?

No comments:

Post a Comment