Saturday 24 January 2009

Three Strikes and Out?

Kids Kung Fu today. My hip feels a bit better than yesterday, but for some reason my legs were like lead this morning - perhaps three days on the trot is just too much? Surely not.
Had to play Mrs Nasty today and take the sticks away from some kids who were messing about in the class - the problem is that when armed with sticks they can do quite a lot of damage to one another (and to themselves, and innocent bystanders) without really trying. 
My one remaining stick seems to have disappeared now, I guess I must have lent it to someone and failed to get it back. I prefer using T's sticks anyway, they are thinner but a bit longer, so I get a better reach. I still worry that I look like I'm Morris dancing with the sticks, not trying to bludgeon someone in to submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment