Saturday 31 January 2009

Jedi Training

Kids Kung Fu this morning - with S at first session and J at the second. Both busy classes, especially the second one, which is now so big we might have to split it into two. Managed to get some Mantis Li Pi (is that how you spell it??) practice in at the end, it's starting to fall into place now I think, the basic form is there, I just need to work on making it more "mantisy".
S is getting really in to Star Wars at the moment, which combined with her progress in Kung Fu makes me think of the young Jedis in the temple from the film. I'm teaching her to talk like Yoda (or should that be "teaching her to talk like Yoda I am"?), which she's surprisingly good at for a 5 year old. Perhaps it will help her if she ever comes to learn German?

No comments:

Post a Comment