Sunday 4 January 2009

First of the year - but not the first since Christmas

This year I'm going to keep a blog of my running, for a handful of reasons:
1) Maybe the propect of (semi) public humiliation if I slack off will help motivate me?
2) Writing it might stop me becoming a "running bore" and wittering on about it to my friends/anyone who will listen - 'cos who's interested really?
3) If I estimate how far I run each time, at the end of the year I can get a total of miles scampered.

So the first of this year was January 2nd, at lunchtime at work, around the local rugby/football fields. 
About 2 miles, followed by some stretching, which is really the most important bit....
Around "S" on the shuffle, so listened to Sneaker Pimps, Sinead O'Connor, Stevie Wonder, Sloan and Sophie Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment