Friday 26 June 2009

End of an Era

In this case, perhaps "era" should be said in an American accent, so it's more like "Error"? Tonight was the last women's kickboxing at Portland, for the next few weeks it's at the fight club gym, and if that doesn't take off then I guess it's over. But also it was probably the last time I'll teach a kickboxing class, as now it's a Wednesday T should always be able to do it.
I don't really think the women's kickboxing was an error -
in fact I think that the experience has taught me two useful things - first that I can stand up in front of a class and teach, and second that it's Kung Fu I want to teach, kickboxing has no real finesse to it and isn't my real love. (Although I enjoy doing it myself well enough, as it's always good to practise the basics and it has certainly helped improve my speed and power)

No comments:

Post a Comment