Friday 19 June 2009

Serendipity

Women's Kickboxing tonight, supposedly one of the last classes...but as I said in a recent blog, when one door closes another door opens. On the day T was preparing to tell the class that it was finishing at the end of the month, out of the blue he gets a phone call from a sports club that has just lost it's Women-Only Kickboxing instructor and is looking for someone to take over. Seems like too good an opportunity to turn down, given the timing, so he's agreed to give it a try for a month. This means that instead of folding, the class is moving to a Wednesday night. This is a lot better for me than a Friday, because it breaks up my training better so that I get several single "rest days" instead of lots of days training in a row. Also it's later in the evening, and nearer to my house, so I can get the girls tea and put them into bed before I go, which is good for the girls and will also keep my other half happy (well, happier).
Apparently the training hall has mats and some punchbags, so I may be able to get some quality extra training in too.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I suspect you'd appreciate this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYykpRRuHQM Feel free to delete after viewing. (SFW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This needs to be sent into space so that aliens can learn all they need to know about humans and their culture

    ReplyDelete