Saturday 6 June 2009

There will be blood

Felt surprisingly OK after the 3 kids lessons this morning considering that when I woke up earlier I had a sore throat and could hardly swallow.
Blood flowed during the beginners class when one of the lads took a kick to the face that bust his lip - he was very brave about it and wasn't even going to mention it to T or me, but we noticed the blood dripping! After he'd washed some of it off it didn't look quite so bad, but I was a bit worried he might have loosened some teeth - but he said not.
That's the first actual "combat" accident I can remember us having in the kids class, the previous injuries have always been through the kids falling over during kicks or whilst careening about wildly.
Went through the 2 person wushu pole with T afterward, still a bit shaky in parts, but getting there....

No comments:

Post a Comment