Saturday 7 March 2009

A decision will have to be made

Womens kickboxing Friday night. 14 of us, including a couple of new girls who seemed to enjoy it. J (mum of one of the little 'uns from the Saturday class) came again and I suspect she's getting the "bug" back - I've said before I don't think it ever really leaves you.
Toward the end if the lesson T revealed his plan to change the class to a Wednesday which would be much more convenient for him and me - but the ladies weren't keen - they seem to like the Friday evening spot. So T and I need to work out what we're going to do. Is the customer always right? Or would we access a whole new bunch of people by offering a midweek class?

(this is my first attempt at blogging from my phone. How will it work out?)

No comments:

Post a Comment