Saturday 21 March 2009

Easy like a Saturday Morning

N was still around so he came along to the kids classes this morning to help out. Just like the old days when we started the class (although S is still poorly - I hope she hasn't disappeared for ever.) Of course not many of the kids know N any more because its about 2 and a half years since he left...time flies!
Anyway, I had already arranged that I wouldn't do the third class - slacking off for a very un-warrior like reason - I had to get my hair cut (which is a very serious undertaking for someone with hair like mine!), but since N was there to help T I didn't even have to feel too guilty about it. Serendipity I guess.
About time for a picture on the blog, so here's what in my more fanciful moments I think I look like with my hair freshly cut and straightened:


No comments:

Post a Comment