Tuesday 17 March 2009

Runny Nose

Despite really not feeling like it went out for a brief run this lunchtime - no company so ipod firmly plugged in (I think I've gone right round the alphabet since I started blogging, so I wont bore you with today's playlist). Thwarted in my plan to run round the track by some kind of athletics squad doing some training, they looked way too professional for me to join in, so diverted from my planned route and went around the pitches near the pub - much to the amusement of the onlookers grabbing a lunchtime pint. My stretching at the end probably had them in stitches. 
Did 2.5 miles fairly easily. But then, as often seems to be the case, about half an hour later my nose started running and hasn't stopped since. Can't be hayfever as it seems to happen whatever the time of year. But I think it's whenever I don't really want to go running but force myself to anyway. So maybe its psychosomatic? But what's the point of that if it happens afterwards? It doesn't stop my running, just makes me feel grotty when it's stopped....

No comments:

Post a Comment